100% Human Hair Extensions
Great Lengths offers over 40 vibrant natural shades to precisely match the color of your own hair. Strands are available in lengths from 8 inches to 24 inches. Accommodating an individual’s hair density can be achieved by converting standard bonds to create fine, extra fine and custom sizes. Schedule a consultation to determine if full head lengthening, volumizing, highlighting or zonal volume application is right for you.
100% of the hair sourced for Great Lengths is from the Temples of India. This is the finest source of virgin hair available in the marketplace that is most compatible with Caucasian and European hair textures. The quality of our hair is unmatched.
THE COLORIZATION PROCESS:
The only processes performed on Great Lengths hair is our colorization process. Great Lengths is the only Company that does not use any toxic chemicals in the de-pigmentation and pigmentation process, resulting in colorfast hair.
How long does it last?
We recommend removal every 3 to 5 months, depending upon the type of application performed, the condition of the clients natural hair, and their lifestyle.
Great Lengths Exclusive Feature:
Great Lengths International developed and patented the first pre-tipped, synthesized keratin bond polymer with a molecular structure is specifically designed to mimic that of human hair, giving it the ability to expand and contract with your hair. The extensions are virtually impossible to detect and offer tremendous versatility.
How much does it cost to get Great Lengths?
Great Lengths Service cost can vary greatly from client to client because each is truly a custom service. There are also many GL application options to be considered, such as lengthening, full volumizing, zonal volumizing, dimensional color work or special needs applications. For the most accurate answer, schedule a consultation with a Great Lengths Certified Stylist.
AN ETHICAL COMPANY: Great Lengths is the only extension company in the world that guarantees with documented support that all Great Lengths hair has met the following criteria:
- Every strand has been donated willingly and with the full consent of the donor.
- The donor has been treated with respect and care.
- A fair and reasonable price is agreed for the hair and the money paid to the Temples to procure the hair is used solely for charitable endeavors, not for personal or individual profit.
- A company representative procures the hair to cut out unreliable middlemen and ensure full and direct knowledge of the origin of the hair.
- Exclusive in-house production process: Used from procurement of the hair to the wholesale selling of the extension to ensure full and documented traceability. Great Lengths International does not work through hair brokers. Great Lengths operates and employs our own sourcing staff and facilities in India so that we are always 100% sure of our hairs source.